Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WTF?

Now I'm scared my HCG was only 36 at 12dpo. I know it's still early but why can't it be like 100 or above. I just got off the phone with Nurse D and she said Dr. L thinks those are absolutely wonderful numbers for how early I am. She said not to worry and that Dr. L didn't want me to come back in on Thursday.......I was like huh. I then talked her into letting me come in on Thursday just for a b/w, it's just for my peace of mind.

Please send any doubling dust!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the positive!! Honestly, don't worry too much about a low first HCG. It's AWESOME that your Dr. is telling you that he's happy with the number. Wait to see if it doubles before you start worrying. (Good for you for saying you want another blood test. It will make you feel so much better, and that has to be better for the baby.)

    ReplyDelete