
Dr appointment went well today. They asked if we wanted to know what we are having and we both said NO!!! But secretly I wanted to know!!!! Placenta is moving slowly, so dr recommended pelvic rest for another 3 weeks. LOL. Kelly could have throat punched him. NOT REALLY, but you can tell when a man wants something and then someone with authority says NO. We did have our first abdomen u/s with this appointment and boy was that jelly stuff warm. Baby was measuring at 15 weeks but I don't think the dr. could get the baby's full lenth with the abdomen, so I still got to visit with the vag cam. The head was measuring right on, if not a few days ahead. Even though we said we didn't want to know the sex of our baby, he said that he wanted to check anyways and before we knew it, he was checking away. Kelly and I of course wasn't too sure on what we saw there and if we did see we ARE NOT TELLING. I just wish Dr. would have told us to close our eyes or something. I figured with all the ultrasounds I'm getting, I'll eventually know what we will be having.
oh I forgot to mention they used the doppler on me and the nurse stuck it on the right spot cause the baby heartbeat was right there in seconds. It was measuring 150, which is really good!!!
Next appointment: September 23rd our 20 week check
Next u/s: will be at our 24 week check and we will do the long u/s where he measures everything.
Like an alien? lol
ReplyDeleteI don't agree but you cracked me up! Glad you had a good appointment =)