Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

25 weeks



How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 14 lbs ::::EEEKKKKKKKKK::::
Maternity Clothing? Pants=Yes, Shirts=Some, but can still wear regular shirts
Stretch Marks? Not Yet....they can stay far far away
Sleep:  I want more of it.
Best Moment this week: Having my little nephew feel Baby Riesberg kick.
Movement: All the time :)
Food Cravings:  Surprisingly not a whole lot.
Gender:  I think it's a girl, but we will find out in February
Labor Signs: Lord NO!!! Keep baking Baby Riesberg.
What I miss:  My pre-pregnancy weight.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Baby Riesberg in another u/s in Omaha.
Milestones: Making it to 25 weeks. 


Baby Riesberg now measures about 13 1/2 inches and weighing in around a pound and a half.  Baby Riesberg will exchange the long, lean look for some baby fat.  It's wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and start to look more and more like a newborn. Also Baby Riesberg is growing more hair - and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture. 


Over all I'm feeling really really good, except for the major pain that is still right by my ribs.  Dr. L thinks it is my gallbladder and told us to keep an eye on it, meaning WATCH WHAT YOU EAT. Baby Riesberg is kicking up a storm and at night right around bedtime s/he is very very active.  You can actually see the kicks through my t-shirt.  My feet have started to swell a little, but they are back to normal by morning.  We have agreed on 4 names.  2 boy names and 2 girl names.  We are leaning more toward 1 of each gender, but we will keep that all a surprise.  I'm sure some of you are just dying to know, huh!  

No comments:

Post a Comment