Saturday, November 28, 2009
29 WEEKS
How far along? 29 weeks 4 days picture was at 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 20 lbs
Maternity Clothing? Oh YES!!!
Stretch Marks? Not on my belly but my thighs have seen better days.
Sleep: It's difficult, but we are managing. I am sleeping through the night, but just trying to get comfortable is the real issue.
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving and seeing family from Wichita.
Movement? Yes, lots of it and loving it. I did have a brief scare on Wednesday and went in to have an u/s to make sure Baby Riesberg is ok. Thank You God.....Baby Riesberg is doing wonderful.
Food Cravings: Umm that's tough.....nothing really.
Gender: Team Green: But I think it's a girl and Kelly thinks it is a boy.
Labor Signs: No and they can stay far far far away.
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss? Being a naive pregnant women!!!! Sleep, my regular clothes, being able to hold my pee, having no pain in the ribs.
What am I looking forward too: My ultrasound on Tuesday!!!
Milestones: Everyday is a milestone and also us getting our crib, oh and Kelly being done with HARVEST!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment