Last night I attempted to do some running with Miss Kendyl. It was about 7pm and needless to say we were back on our way home in a matter of 15 minutes.
The mosquitos were horrible. I counted 17 bites on myself and I am praying there are none on Kendyl. I kept looking for mosquitos on her but never found any so I'm hoping by me running helped keep them off of her.
That 15 minutes was really all I needed for a run, due to the lack of running for the oh past year and half.
But this is newest member of my wishlist.
It's the BOB Sun Shield/Bug Shield.
I'll try to bring everyone up to speed on the last oh 3 months :( in my next post.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was just at Target and saw a stroller netting and I immediately thought of this post! I'll email you the pic. If you want it, I can buy it and mail it to you. At only $5, it's a cheaper option than the BOB one [btw, we have the BOB jogger, too - isn't it awesome!?! I love it]
ReplyDeleteYes...Kate, WE LOVE IT!!! And it is tall enough for Kelly to push it and not slump over. That was the true test when we went stroller shopping. LOL!!! I'll be in Des Moines on Saturday for Kendyl's 6 month photo shoot so I'll stop in Target when I'm there and take a look. Thanks!!!
ReplyDelete