So when I got the text from my dad, I jumped ship with Kendyl and we sailed to Des Moines to be there with them.
Here are a few pictures from the occasion. I would show you some pictures of my mom, but you see chemo destroys your hair and I don't think she would appreciate me displaying those pictures for the whole world to see. So I'll just show you ones of Kendyl and Grant my nephew.
Uncle Matt and Aunt Denise feeding Kendyl puffs...supper was a little delayed
Aunt Denise and Kendyl
It was so hot in the hospital room we decided to strip Kendyl
So cute!
The two Riley Grand kids.
Super Cute
This is Uncle Matt and Grants favorite thing to do to Kendyl........Cling On!!!
Doofus!!!
Sitting on Grandma's lap.
Papa is a pro at putting Kendyl to sleep.










We're so sorry Katie - I can't imagine how difficult this is. Praying for your mom and your family! I'm sure seeing Kendyl brings her so much joy in the midst of all the pain!
ReplyDelete