Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful in November Day 5

Today I am thankful for my job.  Although I dislike it 3/4 of the time, I can't really say anything bad about the company.  They are so family oriented it's unbelievable.  If something comes up with family...you go no if ands or buts about it, you just go.  They never say anything about personal calls because they think that if you can't receive personal calls then that will make you stressed out because you are constantly worried about what is going on which then makes you a crappy worker because you are thinking about other things.  The benefits are nice too...IPERS...$3200 HRA each year and since Kelly pays for our insurance that is pretty much a free $3200 for medical/dental.  It is such a relief knowing that a cushion like that is there if need be.

Someday when I get to become that Stay At Home Mom that I so dream about, I will look back and probably say, man I miss my job, but until then I am very thankful for my out of the house job.  Although I miss Kendyl terrible during the day, but what mommy doesn't.

"As I look at my child, I know not a day of my life has been wasted~ and what is more important is all the days to come!!"

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment