Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Days 21-30

Day 21: Picture Of Yourself


Day 22: Favorite City


Chicago


Day 23: Favorite Vacation


Our honeymoon to Riviera Maya Mexico.


Day 24: Something You've Learned

I've leaned to believe in myself.
I've learned to forgive.
I've learned to put your heart and soul into everything.
I've learned that family is what it's all about.
I've learned that people are morons.
I've learned that laughter is the best medicine.
I've learned to love one piece's.
I've learned that money doesn't grow on trees.
I've learned what true love is all about.
I've learned it's all about the little things.

Day 25: IPod Shuffle



21 Guns Green Day
You Can Let Go Crystal Shawanda
Womanizer Britney Spears
Somewhere Over the Rainbow Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Sober Pink
So What P!nk
Smoke a Little Smoke Eric Church
Smash 'N Grab AC/DC
Silent House Dixie Chicks
Seventeen Chris LeDoux
Pray for You Jaron and The Long Road to Love
Millionaire Chris Ledoux
Mean Pink
I'm Alive (With Dave Matthews) Kenny Chesney
Hey, Soul Sister Train
Halo Beyoncé
God's Gonna Cut You Down Johnny Cash
Funhouse Pink
Fight Like a Girl Bomshel
Favorite Year Dixie Chicks
Everytime Britney Spears
Decibel AC/DC
County Fair Chris LeDoux
Chicken Fried Zac Brown Band
Bomshel Stomp Bomshel


Day 26: Picture of Your Family






Day 27: Pets


We have two dogs and two cats.  We use to have 4 cats...Not really sure what happened to one, she just disappeared and the other one was Tuff aka Bubbee who passed away in our drive way.


Day 28: Something That Stresses You Out


This list is extremely long.  Stress makes me thrive.  NOT


Day 29: 3 Wishes


I could wish for money, but money doesn't buy you happiness, so I'm just going to wish for contentment and energy.


Day 30: A Picture








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment