Day 1: Recent Picture, Introduction & 15 interesting facts.
Katie aka Mommy
15 facts:
1. My natural hair color is blonde.
2. I have "mad" roller skating skills.
3. I have broken my left wrist twice by said skills in #2. LOL
4. I love reality TV.
5. I have a shopping addiction to little girl clothing.
6. I have a BS in Child, Adult & Family Services and a minor in Criminal Justice.
7. I can sleep for days if someone would let me.
8. I enjoy reading books and gossip magazines.
9. I enjoy spending time outside.
10. I have struggled thru infertility/miscarriage.
11. I grew up a military brat.
12. I played soccer for 17 years of my life.
13. I had a c-section when Kendyl was born.
14. I hate snakes, but who doesn't.
15. I live in my husbands grandparents house. Kendyl is the 5th generation to live in the house.
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name.
The blog name is pretty generic, it's our family name and it's about how we live our wonderful life.
Day 3: My first love.
A guy named Johnathan Werneberg, we dated in high school.
Day 4: My parents.
Picture of the family
Arlin and Connie...who are my Rock besides my husband. They would do anything for anyone. They have been married for 35 years and are the best parents EVAH.
Day 5: Your siblings.
My brother Matt, he tormented me when I was little, but without him I wouldn't be the person I am today. We had the best childhood ever.
This one is tough. I have so many that make me happy.
My two loves!!
Day 7: Favorite movie.
I'm a chick flick kind of girl.
The Devil Wears Prada
Sex and the City
Sex and the City 2
Dirty Dancing
Flashdance
Day 8: A place you've traveled too.
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Sorry such poor quality, I had to dig thru pictures from facebook for this one.
This is us snorkeling on our honeymoon.
Day 9: Pictures of your friends.
Bestest Friend evah....My Husband!!!
Bestest Girl-Friend Evah....Amanda.
Brenda, Kenzie and Wendy
Day 10: Something you are afraid of.
Losing my momma to cancer.
Day 11-20 coming soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment