Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa...I can EXPLAIN

Ha Ha Ha....She is our perfect angel. Exhibit in last post, but really we couldn't ask for a better child.  Ask me that again in 5 years might be a different story but for now that's the truth.


 
Hi ya'll
 What's my name???....wouldn't respond to her name
 The tongue and Miss Wiggle Worm.
 Santa must of dozed off.
 Santa had Kendyl in a ball.
 By far my favorite...Santa was telling her that she needed to behave and what does she do....plays with his beard.
The look of huh!?!?!

I must say it was a success.  No tears included this year.  I'm sure next year will be a completely different ball game. I must also say Thank You to Jordan Creek Mall for not making us pay for the professional pictures.  We saved a good $26.00 by doing them ourselves.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment