We have so much on our plate, it's been hard to enjoy the small things in life. We have had some minor set backs and someday I will be willing to talk about them on here, but for now those that matter the most in our lives know what has gone down and for now that is all that I care to say.
In other news...Kendyl will be 1 in 12 days. I have mixed emotions about that too. Her birthday party will be on the 12th of February. That's what weekend works for us all, mainly Kelly because we didn't want him to take more time off since he is already taking time off for the cruise and lord only knows how mother nature will run her course this year, so all extra time needs to be saved up for harvest.
It's tax time in our household...which means we have Grouchy McGroucherson in the house. Kendyl and I stay out of the way, we like to play in the living room.
Speaking of Kendyl, she is walking all over the place. I mean hardly ever crawls any more. She is almost running and loves to play "I'm going to get you," she is just starting to get that she is suppose to run like holy heck to who ever quickly. It's too darn cute.
Sorry for the lack of posts this months, life has me twisted in a knot and I'm slowly untangling it. I'll get back in the swing of things. I do have a lot to update. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment