Don't feel sorry for me....I just want to get it off my chest and if by any means be of support to anyone else going thru the same thing. It sucks but it's life.
Before I tell you all the gory details....and I know you all want to know. I will tell you this about two (wrote this two months ago, so it's technically 4 months) months ago I miscarried around 7 weeks, it happened right after Kelly had won us the cruise. So with that said, on to the next one.... :(
On Monday the 27th December, I just felt off and there were some other signs that just didn't add up. You would think that I'd be a professional at this, but this time around everything was different. So I took a test and waited and actually forgot about it. Finally remembered it and looked at the test and was like oh ok not pregnant...then like any other professional pee-on-a-sticker I took it into the sunlight and there was something there, but I couldn't figure out if it was a line or if my eyes were playing tricks on me or if my brain was telling me that there was a line. So I discarded it.
Tuesday the 28th of December, did the same thing and holy b gosh...there was a line.
Wednesday the 29th of December.....Did the same exact thing. Not getting to excited yet because with my history....everything ends horribly.
Thursday the 30th of December...Did the exact same thing, but this time I thought long and hard about calling the Dr. Only for the mere fact that if this is it, I need to start my progesterone shots asap. I already had some on hand and knew I could go ahead and give them to myself, but if I went in later to have blood-work done, they might question me and therefore look down on me for disobeying the Dr. So I talked long with Kelly and knew that the New Year holiday was coming up, so thought I'd better get in before I'd have to wait until Monday the 3rd. So I take Kendyl and show up at the Dr's office and do the same drill I know by heart. Pee in a cup...get blood-work done. Go on our merrily way. 4:00 pm I call them back for results and my HCG was 54.3 and P4 was 20.3, both really great numbers. Dr still wants me to do the progesterone shot even though my P4 #'s were excellent.
I'm still kind of in shock with all of this, with us having a crazy busy month in December we really didn't have time to think about another baby. Our December goal was to get Kendyl healthy.
Monday January 3rd...I had another blood draw done...the results were not so impressive!!! HCG was 89.9. Ya seriously....WTF!!!! And you should all know that I know way too much about being pregnant/trying to conceive. Ask me how to get you pregnant and I could pretty much get you pregnant within 2 cycles. Trust me....I think I've missed my calling...too much information for my own good. So needless to say I worried and worried and worried because you should all know that HCG #'s should double with in 48-72 hrs, well mine did not do that, obviously!!! I have come to the conclusion that I have two options here 1 being that this egg has implanted somewhere it shouldn't have (but I also know that your progesterone wouldn't be that high if it was implanted somewhere else and remember my progesterone on Thursday was 20.3 or 2 being I'm going to miscarry. Dr just said to hold tight and come back on Wednesday for another blood draw.
Meanwhile.....I pee on like 10 tests just to see if the line darkens and surprisingly they don't really change but they never get lighter.
Wednesday January 5th...I have given up hope in my heart but my mind keeps thinking of different scenarios. Along with praying my numbers either doubled and it was just a fluke or my numbers are decreasing meaning the inevitable. I'd rather get things done and over with, if you all know what I mean. So I get the call with my results and they went up to 114 and progesterone was at 27.4.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
So know I have to go back on Friday!
I SWEAR IF THIS KID MAKES IT OUT OF MY WOMB.....IT WILL BE GROUNDED FOR LIFE!!!!!!
Thursday January 6th....Surprisingly I'm pretty at ease with whatever happens. I keep reminding myself to have hope and maybe a miracle will happen. I'm anxious about tomorrow.
The Ending.........Dr diagnosed me with ANOTHER ectopic pregnancy!!! Ya you got it...two shots in the rump and on our merrily way!!! :( I had an HSG done 3 days before our cruise :) That means we have the go ahead to try again.
Lets all pray a miracle happens I don't have go thru this nightmare again.
I'm so sorry you had to go through this again but I'm keeping you in my prayers that you get a sticky bean soon!
ReplyDeleteSorryou and Kelly have to go through all this! Hoping for the best!
ReplyDelete