Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Fun Day!!!!

 Today was very interesting....we, meaning Kelly and myself, got up at 4:30am today.  I was watching the Royal Wedding and Kelly had to get out there and spread poo.  I got Kendyl to daycare and headed back home, as today was a day off for me. :)  So by the time I got home and took a nap, I got this frantic phone call of please come and get me from Kelly.

This is what I drove up too.




Ya OUCH!!!!


They think the wheel bearing broke, the scary part was that it happened right over top a hill, so I had to go and get my car and put the flashers on so that it told people to slow down.



Travis, Kelly's brother, came to help out and thank god he did because I am of NO use when it comes to fixing things. 

Hope you all had a fun friday and hope you all got to watch the Royal Wedding.  Kate looked absolutely stunning. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment