Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

P.R.O.M

Do you miss those days?  I miss the carefree, stress-free, friends are my life days, but yet I love the way our life has turned out.  We have this amazing little family and an extended family who loves and supports us in our endeavors.  So we like to share our support too!!!  :)

Kendyl and I went to see Stephanie in her prom dress.  She look gorgeous as usual, Kendyl was a little ha ha I mean A LOT hesitant so of course I had to be in the pictures with her. 

Ok, so this first picture was Aunt Stephanie's Junior Year Prom.  Kendyl was tiny.

Junior Year Prom
These next couple are Aunt Stephanie's Senior Year Prom.  What a difference a year makes!

Kendyl, Myself and Stephanie looking beautiful as ever.  Stephanie that is....lol

Stephanie with her boyfriend Brett.  He was too old to attend prom.
Stephanie and her prom date. Name?  All I know is that he is Aunt Stacie's "Friend"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment