Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

King Shoot Day

 We decided to head to Lake City to Great PaPa Johnson's for the day.  They have a gorgeous home place with a creek that runs thru their property.  It's very heavenly. :)


As we were leaving Kendyl enjoys her time on her tractor even though she can't touch the pedal just yet. ; )  I'm not really sure where she learned or has seen this before.  We sure as heck don't sit around and do nothing.  Ha Ha, I kid, I kid.  I do sit and do nothing every once in a while.

 Once we made to Lake City, Grandma Johnson brought out the good 'ole watermelon.  Kendyl would put it in her mouth then spit it out.  Guess she was not a big fan of it.  I can only bet by the end of summer she will be liking it.  It's one of our favorite summer treats.

What are you looking at? HUH?

Swinging on the swings.  These babies have been around for at least 30 years.  I think every grand kid and great grand kid has used these babies.  They are awesome.

Tuckered out!!!
 Grant and Danielle decided to get in the creek and cool off.  They had a blast.


Kendyl and Kelly decided to get in too.  She had a lot of fun.  Will definitely have to go back and splash around again.



Everyone had their "KEEN" shoes on.  We PPH Keen's



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment