| The crew before the parade. |
![]() |
| Kendyl telling her mommy "I do! I do!" |
| Kendyl and Kelly sleeping in the 100 degree temp. Yuck |
| Kendyl playing in the pea gravel. I think we decided on a pea gravel box instead of a sand box. |
| Kendyl's First Sparkler. |
![]() |
| Kendyl loved her sparklers. |
Sunday we were home most of the day, PaPa and Grandma Riley and PaPa and Grandma Venner made a visit to see Kendyl. It was a low key day. Kelly's brothers also stopped by to light some fireworks off. They were overly overjoyed to do this task. Kendyl went to bed rather early that night and slept through all the fireworks that were being lit off.
| Kendyl took a snooze that afternoon. |
| Fireworks. |
| Fireworks. |
![]() |
| Tantrum in the kitchen. Kendyl does not like me putting bows/barrettes in her hair. :( |
![]() |
| I tried to get Kendyl to look at the camera and show me her pretty 4th outfit, but Mommy failed. |
![]() |
| Kendyl's first boat ride. She hated the life jacket, but loved the boat ride. |
![]() |
| As Kendyl would say, "WEEEEEEE" |
![]() |
| Chillin in the boat in Town Bay. |
| Mommy and Kendyl. |







No comments:
Post a Comment