Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Riesberg Family Picnic

Last Sunday was the annual Riesberg Picnic.  It was once again extremely hot but it was nice to be able to get to see the family.  Kelly's Aunt Carol had a Canon DSLR camera with her and she was not using it, so I asked to play with it and I think I took about 300 pictures of Kendyl.  We will have to wait for the email with all those pictures in it.  I think I finally have Kelly talked into a Bigger & Better camera.
Cousin Nathan and Kendyl
My Big girl going down the BIG slide all by herself.
Uncle Brad and Kendyl.
Laughing at her uncles.
A Milk Smile.
Uncle T and Kendyl throwing rocks.
Uncle T covering Kendyl's legs.
Kendyl's Cousin MaKenzy suffered a concussion from falling off bunk beds, so her and Aunt Stephanie stayed home.  We hope she is feeling better because we sure missed them both.

Hope you all are having a nice cool summer!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment