As for now we are starting a new chapter in our life. So lets just continue to pray that everything works out.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Bittersweet
Today was Kendyl's last day of daycare at the center we have had her enrolled at since I was 12 weeks pregnant. Yes, you heard that right. There is a waiting list for this place. I must say they are by no means perfect, but they treated us and Kendyl very well. We walked out of there today with some BIG ALLIGATOR TEARS (Kendyl was seriously crying, granted probably not for the reason I just stated but we will go with it) and lots of memories. Two new babysitters numbers, a scrapbook and nice long letter from one of her favorite teachers. To which I must say, "THANK YOU FOR LOVING ON MY GIRL!"
As for now we are starting a new chapter in our life. So lets just continue to pray that everything works out.
As for now we are starting a new chapter in our life. So lets just continue to pray that everything works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment