We then headed back to the sheep barn so Kendyl can run off her energy. We stayed their for most of the day. Kendyl is at that stage where she doesn't really like to be in the stroller all that much. She had plenty of people to entertain her as my whole family was there.
These first couple of pictures are of Kendyl putting on her "Showing" shirt. Obviously they didn't have a size small enough for her but she loves to be included in the big kids.
Kelly and Kendyl walking to the show ring.
And last but not least, Kendyl and Kelly finishing up on the slide. Kendyl absolutely loved this ride and we had to go on it one more time. She cried and threw a fit when we finally did leave. This was also the point when I cussed my godforsaken slow camera. I couldn't catch them going down the slide. I also proclaimed we were looking for a new camera.







No comments:
Post a Comment