My gut told me that Iowa would cream them, but when I woke up from a 4 hour nap this afternoon and they were in the 4th quarter and it was tied. I was in complete shock. I am amazed at the outcome and ISU complete deserves the win.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Proud to be a CYCLONE!!!
We WON!!! The states largest rivalry Iowa vs. Iowa State and IOWA STATE won.
My gut told me that Iowa would cream them, but when I woke up from a 4 hour nap this afternoon and they were in the 4th quarter and it was tied. I was in complete shock. I am amazed at the outcome and ISU complete deserves the win.
My gut told me that Iowa would cream them, but when I woke up from a 4 hour nap this afternoon and they were in the 4th quarter and it was tied. I was in complete shock. I am amazed at the outcome and ISU complete deserves the win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment