Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Our Christmas

Christmas #3!  Santa was very good to Kendyl this year.  Santa brought her a new backpack and some play food for her kitchen.  Kelly and I, however decided that we wanted to start a new tradition this year with presents so that we or I didn't go overboard.  I had found on Pinterest the idea of Kendyl receiving something she needs, wants, wears and reads.  So from Kelly and I, she received a new pair of boots (needs), a table and chair set (wants), some clothes (wears) and some books (reads).  I, however, failed on the one item for the categories wears and reads.  Next year, I will do better.
Santa left his gifts on top of the table.
Kendyl's first reaction to all of her presents.
Checking things out.
Kendyl signing "cracker", it took me awhile to figure out what she was doing.
Her new backpack that Santa brought her.
Clothes that were not her favorite.
Her new boots from Dad and Mom.
Books!!!
Playing on her new table.
 Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment