Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kash | 2 month |

Kash's 2 month stats:

Weight: 11lbs 4oz 
Height: 23"

He's a growing boy!!!




She was feeling a little left out, sticker and picture...coming right up!
I must say this is probably the best time of all.  Kash has grown so much since 1 month.  I think I can officially say that he has outgrown his cryingallthedamntime stage. :-P He had his first smile this month, which melts this mama's heart.  He is more awake during the day and sleeps for 6+ hours at night.  The night of May 2nd was his first night of actually sleeping through the night, it just so happened to be on my birthday!! Well technically Kelly's birthday but going into my birthday!  He has had many more nights of success too.  I've had to dump 2 bottles of pure liquid gold because of his success.  :-/  He is eating roughly 5 to 5.5 oz every 3 to 4 hours during the day.  I've gone from nursing to pretty much exclusively pumping.  It makes for one less stressed mama and that makes for a happy household.  I went back to work for 7 days and then school was out for the summer, Kash spent his time at Grandma Venner's while Kendyl went to Pam's.  It was fun times trying to get everyone out the door by 7am.  Kelly took Kash with him over to his parents and I'd take Kendyl to Pam's.

Kash really enjoys his sister's entertainment, he often looks for her around the room.  She is more than likely feeding him some kind of concoction from her kitchen or playing Dr. with him.  He smiles when she comes around and she has done amazingly well with the adjustment of baby brother.  She always says she misses Kash and loves on him all the time.  I can only hope and pray their love for one another continues to flourisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment