Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Well, Well, Well

Long time no blog!!!  I'm going to do some quick updating as much as my crazy mind can produce.

Baby Riesberg 3.0 is on it's way.  Was this one planned? Nope, not at all.  Was it prevented, meaning was I on some kind of birth control? Nope not at all! Do I think you guys really care about those questions?  Nope!  But I do get asked more than enough time, so are you guys excited???  And I just respond with yes we are very excited.

Honestly, it took us a good 16 weeks to get there but we are crazy excited for this little one.  I've had several people ask me if this one was planned and there again I just answer with a no not really and then say it's hard to explain because you guys don't understand the stuff I had to go through to get my other two miracles.

When I got pregnant in July, I was going through a very difficult time in my life with family and dealing with my moms death, yes she passed a year and a half ago.  Seems to be that when you deal with a death you are running on adrenaline for some time and you slowly come off of it and reality hits and you honestly don't know how to grieve. That's kind of how I felt but feel that some other family members are taking it a lot harder. I was stuck in a rock and a hard place and have had to make some changes in my life.  It sucks! When I thought part of my world was coming crashing down and I was not in a happy place and trying to stay strong for my little ones, God gives you a blessing in disguise.  Out of the blue, I felt completely off and odd and usually when that happens it usually means I'm pregnant.  So I pee'd on that magically stick and BAM!! Two very dark lines popped up.  I cried for about 5 minutes and asked the Why me questions, because in all honesty I couldn't handle this on top of the crazy family drama I was going through at the time.  I told Kelly and we both agreed to just ride this one out, because usually when I get pregnant on an unassisted cycle it ends in an early miscarriage. So we waited and waited and waited.  Finally I got to 7.5 weeks along and still no miscarriage or bleeding and decided I'd better call the Dr.

Dr had me come in right away and had me go in for bloodwork.  My HCG and P4 were crazy high and he had me come back in a week for an ultrasound.  Went back a week later and baby showed up on the screen with a heart beat.  So at this point we are cautiously optomistic and carried on with life.  I've had several appointments and they have all been good appointments so far.  Sorry to be such a downer but honestly I'm 19 weeks now and still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

We had family pictures scheduled long before I knew I was pregnant so we decided to announce in some cute way with our pictures.  We told parents around the 15 week mark and told the rest of the world around the 16.5 week mark.  No one really knew except a close co-worker and two other family members.

This was the photo we posted on Facebook. ;)


 Then posted the boot picture as my header.


 Needless to say, many people were surprised. :)

Heck I'm still in awe over the fact that we are still pregnant and got there on our own.
Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! I totally get the whole not trying but not preventing, it took so much to get my two and it's just too much emotions to go through again. We figure if it happens it happens and if not oh well we at least have the two :)

    ReplyDelete