Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

2nd u/s picture

I am 7 weeks 2 days.


Today at 9:30am I went into have my second u/s to check to see if there was a heart beat. I was scared out of my mind last night, but when I went in today I was actually pretty calm and collected!


I got the lecture about drinking fluids. I needed to drink more fluids and they sent my urine to the lab to see if I have an infection. I don't think I do, it was my third pee of the day with only a granola bar and half of a water bottle in me!


So know I have to go tomorrow and give them my pee again....FUN....but whatever.


We got to see the embryo and the little flicker on the u/s. I asked after Dr. had pulled the dildo cam out of me if he measured the beats and he said no, that it would take too much out of the baby because of some sort of excuse. I was a little disappointed, but reassured me that everything was going to be ok and that he would do it next time for sure! :)


He gave me the option of coming back in 1 week or 2 weeks.....and I was crazy enough to say 2 weeks, so lets see how long I can last before I call them with concerns. That means the next u/s I get will be at 9 weeks 2 days.


I'm one of the lucky one's and pretty much get an ultrasound at every visit until he deems me safe. I'm not going to complain. I must say my Dr. and nurses have been absolutely wonderful with me on this pregnancy!


So here's what you have been waiting for......

I'm measuring two days behind, but was measuring two days behind at my first ultrasound

Everything looks GOOD!

Sorry the picture sucks...I'm not cool....I have to take a picture of the u/s picture and then post it.

2 comments:

  1. Thats fantastic!!! Im so happy for you Katie, I know this is your sticky baby!!! I hope I can join you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! I'm so glad you saw the heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete