As for me, I missed the 8 week post so I'm going to try and post it today, even though my babe will be 9 weeks tomorrow so don't think your crazy when you see two post back to back about the growth of our baby!
Baby is the size of a raspberry

Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.
I'm still feeling nauseous and tired, but that about all for my symptoms, which does worry me a bit. But for now I'm still pregnant and am praying for this baby to stay put for 31 weeks.
Thats great to hear the cancer hasn't spread, I hope they get it all taken care off.
ReplyDeleteYay for being 9 weeks, second tri is right around the corner!
That's good news about your mom, I'll be keeping her in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteAnd really? 9 weeks already! awesome =)