Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

26, 27, & 28 weeks

Because I've been such a slacker I have included


How far along? 28 weeks 1 day
Total Weight gain/loss: up 19 lbs :::GASP:::
Maternity clothing? Yes especially pants, Tops I am making due with regular tops.
Stretch Marks?  I don't like this question, but they are starting to pop up on my thighs and boobs.
Sleep: If I didn't feel like a beached whale, it would be great but moving and getting into that awesome position is just aweful.
Best moment this week: Kelly pushing on my belly and him feeling the baby move and passing my glucose test with flying colors.
Movement: All the time, this is the best part of this pregnancy.
Food Cravings: the sweets which is not good for my weight.
Gender: WE ARE TEAM GREEN, but I think it's a girl and Kelly thinks it is a boy.
Labor Signs:  Hopefully not for another 12 weeks or so.
Belly Button IN/OUT?  In
What I miss: my waist, moving in bed with ease, my ankles, no aches and pains, my skinny clothing
What I am looking forward to: My 30 week appointment with Dr. Levine in Omaha.  We get to see Baby Riesberg on the ultrasound.
Milestone: Passing my Glucose Test ::::YIPPEEE:::






No comments:

Post a Comment