Baby Riesberg @ 24 weeks....this was at a regular 24 week check with my Dr.
This is Baby Riesberg @ 24 weeks with his/her legs crossed, Dr said even if we wanted to know s/he wasn't going to cooperate for us. I think s/he has mommy's attitude. :) Daddy has no idea what he's getting himself into. :::HA HA:::
Here is Baby Riesberg @ 26 weeks. This is Baby Riesberg's first profile picture. I must say (I might be a little biased) but that looks like a mighty cute baby! Look at that little nose.
I am so madly in love with it.
This ultrasound was in Omaha. My Dr. referred us to a specialist due to having concerns with my placenta. So Kelly and I went to Omaha and fell in love with our Specialist Dr. His name is Dr. Levine. He informed us that Baby Riesberg looks wonderful with a heart rate of 144 and that my placenta was all over in my uterus with hills and valleys. He wants to keep an eye on how baby is growing and keep looking at my placenta. He did mention that the umbilical cord is super thick and that was a good sign. We go back December 1st for yet another ultrasound.
Baby Riesberg @ 26 weeks yawning. How precious!!!!
This is a picture of Baby Riesberg's foot. I am praying that s/he has my cute little feet and not daddy's.
No comments:
Post a Comment