Cute baby! And it's the not "right behind me" that you'll won't be ready for, it's the 'taking off the other direction' and 'getting to everything now that she can go places' that's the pain! haha Enjoy the time where you can put her down and have her stay relatively in place! :)
This has sort of morphed into a mommy blog. I have found that writing about the most important things in my life has helped me overcome obstacles. I mainly write about my sweet baby Kendyl and her daddy Kelly. I love my life and would change nothing about it. So welcome to "The Riesbergs....Life As We Know It"
Cute baby! And it's the not "right behind me" that you'll won't be ready for, it's the 'taking off the other direction' and 'getting to everything now that she can go places' that's the pain! haha Enjoy the time where you can put her down and have her stay relatively in place! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are in for some trouble soon lol. Kendyl just keeps getting cuter everyday doesn't she!
ReplyDelete