We had a super busy weekend. Saturday we got to spend the day in Des Moines shopping with my best friende Amanda for her wedding dress. It was fun to see everyone and for everyone to meet Miss Kendyl. It has been way too long since I've last seen these peeps. Here are some pictures from Saturday, I have more but don't want to spoil anything for the Bride and her future husband. So you'll only get pictures of Kendyl.
Kendyl and Amanda's Mom aka Momma Duff. I miss her so much!!!
Nicole modeling our bridesmaids dress. I have some serious working out to do to look hot in that thing. Maybe I'll be sporting a baby bump by then!!!! ; )
Look at the sweet face!!!
Sunday was another busy day for us. Kelly had to work all weekend so Kendyl and I were off to Lake City for the Johnson BBQ which ended up being inside instead of outside. The weather was not BBQ weather, but we made it work. After the BBQ we headed to Carroll for the Sheryl Venner Stoolman Scholarship fundraiser. It was fun to see the entire Venner family in their T-Shirts. Sheryl we miss you and love you very much.
Kendyl with Cousin Brenda.

Kendyl in her Sheryl shirt "Gone But Not Forgotten"
Cheese Ball
OMG love her expression on her face.
Kendyl with Aunt Denise
What a group of HOTTIES!!!
Aunt Stephanie, Kendyl, Aunt Stacie
Kendyl and Claire Venner, Claire doesn't look so happy.
Family photo. I look extremely tired and Kendyl has found the headband.
What a fun filled weekend...now this Momma needs a day at home.










No comments:
Post a Comment