Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Free Christmas Cards for Blogging!!!

When I heard Shutterfly was giving away 50 free holiday cards, I was ALL OVER IT! I use Shutterfly for all my holiday card needs and have for years!

You can go HERE to get your free holiday cards!


This was our Christmas Card in 2009 and I must say I've had lots of compliments on it.  We did this photo shoot last minute which led to last minute christmas cards. They are super lightning fast!  I had my cards within the same week that I ordered them and had them mailed out in time for christmas.  Now that is EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! 
 These are a few of my favorites for this year.







Shutterfly doesn't only have Christmas cards though! They have Calendars, Gift Tags, Christmas Invitations, and tons more!
 

I love Shutterfly and have recommended them for years to all my friends and family!


Hop on over and get your 50 free photo cards. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment