Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful in November Day 12, Day 13, & Day 14

Remember I was on my death bed so I was out of commission.

Day 14: Today I am thankful for motivation.  Today I decided to get a lot accomplished, I have not had one of those days in a long time.

Day 13:  Today I am thankful for days like today where we relax all day in our jammies.  It was heaven.

Day 12:  Today I am thankful for a husband who is never in the house and has no idea what a schedule is, jump right in and play Mr. Mom.  He did a great job and probably accomplished more than I do when I'm home with Kendyl by myself.  There is just something that a child always want to be loved by their momma.  I swear I don't get anything done, she always wants me.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment