Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Snow meet Kendyl....Kendyl meet snow

We have to start on Wednesday of this past week because that is when Kendyl fell ill.  I chalked it up to teething because you know my child has no teeth and I've also been saying she has been teething since she was 3 months old, which is possible, but I doubt it.  I'll just blame it on being a first time mommy.  She had a running nose which drained into her throat which made her cough which led to her gagging which ended up with throw up!!  Yes I'm sure you all wanted to know that.  Needless to say I kept her home from school.  She was happy the rest of the day, so I sent her to school the next day.  

Thursday at 2pm I got a call from school saying she threw up. Ok, so I went and picked her up and took her home, she was in a very good mood. No temp thru all of this.  

Friday morning I wake up throwing up and a temp of 102 degrees.  Seriously I was on my death bed.  I pretty much slept the whole day, Kelly forced me to go to Ames to see our Chiropractor, that's a whole blog post on it's own why we go to Ames for the chiropractor. I did feel better after seeing him. :)  Kelly was Mr. MOM all day and did a good job too.  That night I slept the whole evening and night, woke up to a bed full of sweat and 6 inches of fresh snow!!!

WE ARE ALL HEALTHY AGAIN!!!

Now I'll leave you with pictures.

 Not so sure of the snow pants.
 It was jammy day, so we slipped the snow pants over the jammies and put her boots on.
 Jewels ready to pounce on her...LOL...no really her first experience with snow.
 This just cracks me up....I promise the dog did not tip her over.
 Jabbering away....her new favorite word....Dadadadadadad.....Bleh
 really MOM....I like this stuff.
 She was stuffed to the max, so she couldn't really move.
 Trying to crawl.
 Peek-A-Boo
 Doing some exercises....LOL
Help MOM...




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment