Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

30 Day Challenge Day 11-20

Day 11: Favorite TV shows.

Gossip Girls
Kendra
Keeping up with the Kardashians
Dog the Bounty Hunter
Glee
Teen Mom
Real World
Oprah
19 Kids and Counting
Little People Big World

Day 12: What I believe

I believe in GOD.
I believe my daughter is the cutest thing on earth.
I believe my husband was guided into my life for a reason
I believe that laughter is the best medicine.
I believe in Karma.
I believe people are crazy.
I believe Baby Gap was made for me to go broke.
I believe GOD gives you only what you can handle.
I believe in postpartum depression.
I believe in miracles.
I believe in feeding the good wolf.

Day 13: Goals

Have another baby.
Pay off debt.
Own more land.
Build a new house.
Learn to sew better.
Learn to make time.
Learn to live in the moment.
Learn to enjoy the small things.

Day 14: A picture you love


I can't just pick "A" picture so you'll get to see a few.

 Our first picture as a family.
 Mommy and Kendyl
 Kendyl @ 6 months old with her personality starting to show.
 Kendyl swimming.
 Kendyl's personality again.
Kendyl screaming at her daddy. LMAO

Day 15: Bible Verse

Jesus said, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." Luke 18:27


Day 16: Dream House

Where we live now.
Brand new house.
5 bedroom 3 bath.
Wrap around porch.
3 car garage.
Large living room with open Kitchen.

Day 17: Something you look forward too

Our cruise in February and of course the holidays.
We get to start new traditions with our little family.

Day 18: Something you regret

No regrets in life, life is too short for those.

Day 19: Something you miss

My Grandpa Riley
Being a naive pregnant women.
Having all the time in the world.

Day 20: Nicknames

Kate
Katharine
Katie
Katydid
Momma


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment