Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kendyl's learning to count.....

but she just isn't old enough to understand just yet what 3+1 equals

  3+1=4

We are super excited to introduce Baby Riesberg 2.0




I am feeling great well for most of the time, except for 3 days were I felt like complete butt.  I have had zero symptoms, which is concerning but yet amazing.  Our due date is March 24th, but at my last ultrasound I was measuring a week ahead of schedule, so we will see what happens.  The Irish blood in me hopes for a St. Patrick's Day baby and it might just happen.

I will say that I've had A LOT of disconnected feelings with this pregnancy.  Before you get all judgy McJudgerson on me, you have to understand what I've been through in the last 10 months.  3 miscarriages and one ectopic....yup you read that right, that is exactly what it took for us to conceive Kendyl.  It must be the right concoction for us to make babies.  With going through all that you might understand just a little that my feelings for this babe are not like my feelings were with Kendyl.  I'm excited but yet very scared the other shoe will drop kick my heart to China and then you might as well just visit me in the psych ward.

Please say some prayers that everyone stays healthy and continues to grow properly.

I am 13w3d today and another post will have updated belly pictures.

Photobucket

1 comment: