Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Clay County Fair

We attended the annual trip up to Spencer for "Farmer's Paradise",  I believe it was one of the hottest flippin days in September and let me tell you....those are far and few between.  Kelly's brothers Brad and Travis met up with us there along with some good friends Bomber, Amy and Ryan. :)  Amy was like 36 or 37 weeks pregnant and we tried to walk the baby right out of her.  It didn't work obviously but their day is coming as she has an eviction notice for the 22nd of this month.  Can't wait to meet her.

I didn't take my camera out that much while we were there. :( Something about wrangling a 19 month old wore everyone out and I did mention it was one of the hottest days in September?...Oh right, hopefully you didn't miss that. LOL
Mommy's attempt at getting a "Cute" Fall picture.  Kendyl missed the memo....
Daddy dreaming really BIG...
Kendyl also dreaming really BIG....




Looks as if I only took my camera out when we were at the John Deere location, but I'll promise you that wasn't the only place.  All my other pictures just weren't cute.

This will have to due till next year.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment