Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Daddy's Little Farmer

A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.  
~Irish Saying

It was a daddy day on this day.   I needed to rest as I wasn't feeling the greatest and so after a long nap, I decided to go find our child.....


sleeping on her daddy while riding on the tractor.


Then the little spitfire decided it was time to run around the farm.




No FEAR!!!


She really is fearless right now.  She walks into the fenced in area of the sheep and cattle and toddles her way in the mix of them.  As I rush to her side because this momma has irrational fears of animals taking her out, I also have scared the whoha out of them and they scatter.  And the meltdown begins.

Don't you just love this age!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment