Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

18 weeks

Apparently I have placenta head.  I swore I took a picture for 18 weeks but I can't find it.  So instead I'll just tell you about it.

I had a bit of a scare, in which I called my OB and they wanted to promptly see me.  So I left work and walked over to the hospital.  I had started to spot, not a lot and most pregnant ladies would have never even notice it, but remember I'm a professional TP Inspector.  I knew the baby was OK because I could feel movement but I was worried about the placenta.  We all know if that's not good...no one is good.

So I got a quick check up and a quick ultrasound.  Everything ended well, Dr was stumped on what was going on but he did put me on pelvic rest.  LOL  I was only off pelvic rest for 3 days and was put back on.  Kelly hasn't even had a chance.  I'm sure you all needed to know that too.

Other than that we have been catching up on sleep and having fun shopping for baby.  We do know the gender and if I had my way I'd tell you all, but the Mr thinks we need to keep it quiet.  I can tell you the baby name starts with a K and yes we have one picked out.  We do not call the baby by his/her name because we don't want to spoil the surprise.  Kendyl is kissing my belly now.  It's the cutest thing on earth.

Seems as if I have had my first aversion.  I made crock-pot lasagna and I took two bites and wanted to throw up.  But if you give me sweets and carbs I could eat the house down, oh wait, I already have.

I have finally gained 2 lbs, Dr still gave me the side eye.  It's better than nothing and I told him not to worry it will all come on in a few weeks.  I'm still measuring a week early and the Dr has already mentioned a date for baby to arrive.  I'll tell you that date when it is officially scheduled.

So I'll leave you with some baby pictures.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment