Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Teeth

Kendyl had her first dentist appointment this last week. We got there about 30 minutes early due to being a new patient.  You know, all the fun paperwork.  Well needless to say they took her back asap. I was a little bummed I didn't get to walk back with her, but Kelly was with her.  I swear we were in and out in like 15 minutes.  Her dentist is a pediatric dentist and I must say she was amazing with Kendyl.  I sat on the chair with Kendyl and she allowed the Dentist to look, brush and floss her teeth.  She cried a little but this mommy was so proud.

Outcome of the visit, no cavities, no bottles before bed unless brushed afterwards...DUH, her teeth are really crowded and her canine teeth have arrived.  Yay for a good report.

Next visit in May will consist of introducing some new instruments. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment