I decided to take Kendyl to this "Free" creative development class at the Rec Center in Carroll on Saturday. So glad I decided to go instead of stay in bed. Kendyl really enjoyed herself and loved seeing and playing with old playmates from the daycare center. They started out playing with beach balls and dancing, then it was story time, in which Kendyl would not sit for, she wanted the balls. It was a story on fruit, so after the story they made fruit smoothies. They each got to peel part of a banana, throw a strawberry in the blender. But when it was Kendyl's turn to do the strawberry, she stuck it in her mouth and then pulled it back out and threw in the blender. It was funny and of course my child would do that. Kendyl really enjoyed her smoothie. Note to mommy...make smoothies at home. After our smoothie, we painted. I kind of had a mini heart attack. I need to let my inner kid come out and let her do these things at home. I think we have an artist on our hands.
 |
| Look at the fun mess we made. |
 |
| Look at the determination in her face. |
 |
| Relaxing in the chair after our painting. |
 |
| Wiggling to a tune. She loves dancing. |
Sad thing about all those painting she did was that I left them their not really thinking about it. We did painting at the end so we had to let them dry, well we let them dry and never got them because it was time to leave. :( I guess this will be mommas excuse to do some painting on canvas in the bath tub.
No comments:
Post a Comment