Kendyl and Carter enjoying good laugh.
Kendyl playing with her cousin Carter. I had no idea she enjoyed playing with little cars.
Kendyl enjoying her strawberry. I think this kid could eat strawberries for every meal. Funny think that happened at thanksgiving was when they put the fruit out on the table, they put it close to the edge and before I realized it, Kendyl was over there eating all the grapes. Like shoving them whole in her mouth. We are very thankful she loves her fruit.Kendyl, Carter and MaKenzy playing nicely.
Ok, another funny thing was that this drain was probably Kendyl's favorite thing to play on. She was seriously obsessed with it. She would dance on it, hop on it, spin on it, make mommy do the same exact thing on it.We had a wonderful time, just wish this momma had a little more adult conversations. Everyone enjoyed good food too.
No comments:
Post a Comment